Wednesday, May 18, 2011

MAY 18th - What?!

SNOW!!!






Yep, this is what I came home to this afternoon after working out in the drizzling rain all day in town. Quick! Cover the plants and bring in the herbs!











Sage?... Catnip?....





Where are you?





























Below: Garlic chives, green onions, leeks and salad mix


















Now, I know Swiss chard is a cold weather green,



but this is a bit much - don't you think?









Meanwhile, the motorcycles are collecting their fair share of the white stuff, too.



Hopefully May brings you flowers in your corner of the world!!




Disclaimer: Something is not right with my blog layout and I can't seem to fix it. I didn't notice it until after Stown did his post and I started this one. Now I am fighting with it trying not to delete everything on this post. Hopefully, it will back to normal soon. Until then please excuse the random layout.

No comments: