Monday, August 22, 2011

First day of school

Stown Everest Ross
15 1/2 yrs old
10th Grade

WOW!
My have you grown!
Shining like a star and blossoming like a flower.

(I can't figure out how to rotate photos yet, just tilt your head.)

Still a bit sideways,
but I am sure you will straighten up with time!

Stown, you are amazing! 
Keep striving for all you can imagine possible.  The world is yours for the taking if you keep your head down, focus and work hard enough.

I love you, MOM!

Disclaimer: I don't know what the little photo off to the left is doing there, how it got there, or how to remove it.  It doesn't show up in my drafts but is there in the final post.  Oh well, more to figure out another day.

2 comments:

Jim said...

Ah to be young again...
Very handsome young man.
Have a Great school year Stown!
Love you.
Peg

Jim said...

Wow!
Stown Everest Ross
What a strong name, for such a gentle young man.
He is going to be a Gentle Giant
in spirt and capabilities.
Good job Mom and Jim!
Peg