Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The Graduate!

Well , he did it.
Stown Graduated!
Class of 2014
 
He spent his Senior year in Long Beach California and when the big day came Jim and I traveled out to attend the ceremony and throw a big party.

So proud of ya, Buddy!
 

Yay!
High fives for a job well done.
 

High school's finally over.
 

 Let me see that diploma.
 
 The King of the Party
 
Assorted family & friends
 
Much thanks to my Aunt Carol & Uncle Steve who allowed us to crash there house and have a big pool party / BBQ.  It was great to see so much of the family in one place.
 
Now, Stown is back in Colorado trying to make a go of it in the real world.  Juggling two jobs, a girlfriend and looking for a place of his own to live.  I guess the bird wants to leave the nest. 
 
Good Luck Stown!
I love you ~ Mom

No comments: