Wednesday, February 8, 2012

MysterySprouts

???

Sometimes I go about the house and rearrange my house plants, maybe shifting them to different windows depending on the season and so forth.  Well, I did that about a month ago.  I moved this plant to a sunnier location and gave it some extra water to help with the move.  Low and behold, look what's sprouted!!

I don't know what these three little sprouts are yet.  (or will there be more?)  My best guess is that they were dormant for quite sometime.  I have a worm compost and I know the worms do not eat seeds nor does it get hot enough to kill the seeds.  I haven't added any compost to this plant for over two years (best I can figure).  These must be left over from then.

Talk about late bloomers!!

Well, out of curiosity I am going to continue to let them grow, see what happens and hopefully what they are.

I'll keep ya posted!!


No comments: