Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The Wedding!

Well the big day finally arrived and we were on hand to participate.  We drove down to Albuquerque for the Union of my Uncle John and his partner Red.  They flew in the day before with Granno, my Papa and Ruth came up and even my lil' sister Lindsay made it.  We stayed at an awesome B&B, The Adobe Nido.  A super relaxed place with wonderful outdoor space for the whole family to stay up late and celebrate. 
Let the Wedding begin!!
 
 Rain on your wedding day is supposed to be good luck -
But maybe not when your stuck standing outside in it because the minister is late. 
 
The Happy Couple!!
 
 Lindsay, Ruth, Papa, John, Red, Granno, Me & Jim
 
The Best man makes a speech, so raise a glass to the Newly Weds!
 
 Ahhhh... Aren't they cute?
 
 Cut that cake already - we're hungry!
I made my Uncle John's favorite - German Chocolate.
 
The morning after and every one's still happy.
 
 Ruth, Papa, Red & John
 
The day after the wedding, Granno flew home and Lindsay headed out too.  These four headed North to Durango for a stay over at our place.  They were there the next day to help me celebrate my birthday before John & Red left on their "Cross Colorado Honeymoon." 
 
It was a lovely event to be shared with family and a good time was shared by all.
 
Best Wishes & Good Luck in the Future
 John & Red,
We Love You!!