Friday, October 16, 2009

For All My Family & Friends


Friday 16 October 2009, 1:30 p.m.
This is where I have spent my ENTIRE morning and now into the afternoon.

1 cup of tea
1 percolator pot of coffee
1 pint heavy whipping cream
1 partially eaten PB&J
5 plays of "Poetics of Sound Miles Davis 1954-59"
20 uploaded pictures (not counting the ones I decided I didn't want)
1000's of keystrokes
Countless pee breaks & a sore butt


I have accomplished a complete updating to my blog. (Actually, there is one post still in the draft section because I am waiting on a friend to send me a picture I need. Hint! Hint! You know who you are.) I needed to do this, I know. Sorry it took so long. I can only hope that those of you that have taken the time to bring it to my attention that it needed updating take the time to read it. Heck, some of you might even be in it. Not everything that has happened in our world has made it into the blog, life has to have some mystery. Besides, I don't always have the camera or don't feel it needs to be publicized. I do want to thank you for your interest in our meager lives and adventures. Comments are always welcome.

Love to All... and remember if I don't write it's because I'm out playing!

No comments: