Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Rain Forces Computer Time!!

No pictures for this one. Just an FYI -

As another summer whizzed by and we are fast heading towards winter, I have so much to do around the house. Work keeps me busy and the yard does as well. Updating my blog has been on my to-do list for quite sometime but it's always pushed to the bottom by other things. Well, today the ever drizzling rain has forced me inside for the day. With the window open and fresh damp air drifting in, I have been hard at work trying update things. I realized my last post was forever ago. I thought this might be a one day project but after scrolling through hundreds of pictures it may take awhile. Be patient, enjoy the stories and pictures that follow but don't get used to it because soon winter will be here and that means snowboarding! - Expect me to fall off the map again then.

Happy Autumnal Equinox!!

No comments: